Contribute To The E-Liquid Blog
If you’re interested in vaping or you are a vendor, manufacturer and would like to promote your brand or showcase some of your products, we’d love to have you contribute.
Our blog is for vendors and individuals who want to share their products, thoughts and expertise with our community of passionate vapers. We promote content across our social networks and encourage contributing authors to do the same. If you’re interested in contributing to this blog, you can do so by filling out our contact form.
Topics we cover:
Anything that is vape related and is useful for our readers is good content for a guest post here. There is no minimum length for your post, but usually the guest posts have over 500 words.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet.
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else.
- The blog post must be related to electronic cigarettes, product reviews, e-cig regulations, e-juice recipes, health and other vape related topics. If in doubt, look through the content already here.
- Make sure you have spell-checked, grammar-checked and proof read the article before submission.
- You can include up to 2 links at the bottom of the post.
- Links you include cannot be direct affiliate links.
- You can use SEO’d anchor text for your links, but be reasonable.
- Content must be of good quality standards.
- Vendors & manufacturers may submit product related articles such as product launch info, general promotional content, and comparisons, but must not submit misleading reviews. You can include 2 SEO’d anchor text links (1 link to your website and 1 link to the product page).
Submitting the guest post:
- Send a mail through our contact us page.
- Tell us about the topic of your post.
- If your post is approved, I will create a contributor account and will send the details.
- You can update the profile in WordPress dashboard and submit the post in dashboard.
- We will review and then publish the post.
- We may edit your posts to make it more appropriate.
- We do not pay or charge for guest posting.
Please note guest post submission is not a guarantee of publication.
Note: We will keep all the rights to remove your links from the post, if you do not reply to comments or engage with the readers of this blog after publishing your posts.